18 January 2011

ARE YOU REALLY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE?


Wretch32

Every time I talk to Wretch32 he's ALWAYS busy; he’s either touring, promoting, doing a show/gig or in the studio. He NEVER bloody sleeps ;0). 

When I check it, I have to really think to myself 'Why do people think they need a day off or a day to be lazy?' Especially when I look at where he is but yet he never fails to make a day go by where a new follower or area code learns who he is.

Me thinks I need to re-evaluate my circle, kah if you ain't on your grind 110% & you want to be the next big thing 'How You Living Though?' < True Talk...

I know I am not perfect, nor am I at the pinnacle of my goals of which I am working on (as slow as that may be) but I can only see a few people of whom I share regular conversations with, who truly help push me forward.
I am my one and only pusher! DO NOT get that twisted, but it is ALWAYS good to surround yourself with people who if ONLY through their ambitious ways/actions instil drive into your heart. Continue to give you that kick up the bum you truly need/want or in some cases cannot escape.

Life, such a wonderful yet hard line to walk, without an ambitious streak who are we kidding? Circumstances will always prove a hindrance in most if not everyone’s lives but what do you do in order to get yourself out? Where do you go for inspiration if not loved ones, Friends, mentors, relations i.e. Partners, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Wives and or Husbands...

I am not trying to put you good people down by expressing myself through this post. I am simply trying to highlight that stating to the world who you are and where you want to be, does NOT have to rest at just words. Remember your actions every day of your existence will forever be the first impression you display to the world, no matter how much you may want to think otherwise.

Set goals, work towards them and do not allow minor downfalls or circumstances stop you from doing you. Never blame others for what your actions/behaviour helped put you in whatever predicament you fall into and ALWAYS fight to make a bad situation a GREAT one.

When you check it, those moguls of the world lived through hard times, they were raised in them. If you sat JayZ, Rev-Run, Oprah Winfrey, Maya Angelou, J.K. Rowling down (to name a few). I’m sure they would tell you how hard it was and how many years it took to get to where they are today.


So people, to rate or slate 'Determination' is a sin and I will always make a concious effort to praise those who use this as an addition to their ten commandments. @Wretch32 is surely one of these special individuals because of his drive, focus and evident diligence to date.


A few links for you to stay abreast of his movements:

Website: wretch32.com
Clothing Line: WretchroBoys

FRESH NEW SINGLE OUT NOW! #TrAkToR < Lets Get Him To Number 1 !








HAND MADE JEWELLERY On Esty

HAND MADE JEWELLERY On Esty
...Rebel Jewel

whYBnews Group Tweets